Where I can buy a steel 5 shot CZ 452 .22lr clip ??

drewrix

Hi All

I am having trouble with my .22lr plastic clip , every third or so shot it feeds the round far too high so that it doesnt load into the chamber and requires a bit of fiddling by hand to load the round .... I tried 2 of my mates metal clips today in my gun and they were fine , so wondered where I can buy a new clip and how much they are ? (Rifle is a CZ Style 452)

Cheers

Drewrix :good:

Edited by drewrix

Hi All

I am having trouble with my .22lr plastic clip , every third or so shot it feeds the round far too high so that it doesnt load into the chamber and requires a bit of fiddling by hand to load the round .... I tried 2 of my mates metal clips today in my gun and they were fine , so wondered where I can buy a new clip and how much they are ? (Rifle is a CZ Style 452)

Cheers

Drewrix :good:

Sometimes problems can arise because the mags are left permanently loaded which weakens the spring, perhaps causing problems with smooth presentation of the rounds into the breech.

If you are offered used mags always test them before you part with the cash.

I prefer the plastic 10 round mags having more to get hold of when changing mags with gloves on, I keep the original 5 shot mag in my pocket loaded with HV for charlie!

Rgds D2D