Newbie from suffolk

Denzal99

Hi all, been browsing this great forum for a while now, so thought it was about time to say hello. Finally received my sgc this morning after about 6 weeks waiting, so i've been out and got myself a lanber hunter 2087, and some eley realtree pigeon cartridges. Hoping to pick up a few decoys in the morning so i can attempt to bag a few pigeons on a friends land!

Wayne.

Wayne, are you related to Wookie? Or perhaps your parents are related to Wookie's parents? Hell, you're from Suffolk, your parents are probably related to eachother :drinks::yay:

Welcome Aboard <woop woop> :birthday:

Mung, its our team one new member up, give it up son give it up :balloon:

welcome to pw mate

jonboy have you be offerd membership of the Mafia?

its a bit like the "special club" in the shawshank redemption, Mung plays a blinder in the shower scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-5fxAqZlDQ...feature=related

Looks like MC on the right :blush:

Edited by pavman

I wouldn't expect anything less from someone from Suffolk.

It's shocking to think that to make that post, Pavman would have had to have seen the local witch doctor to check the runes, consulted with the village elders, then thumbed a lift from a passing tractor / combine harvester, travelled day and night to seek out a distant Cousin who had moved to the glamour and big lights of Norwich, saved up and spent a whole month's turnip harvest and bartered for hours with the owner of an internet cafe to get 30 mins in an internet cafe and a bottle of that new fangled elixir "Panda Pop".....

....and that's the best he could come up with? :blush::good::oops:

I wouldn't expect anything less from someone from Suffolk.

It's shocking to think that to make that post, Pavman would have had to have seen the local witch doctor to check the runes, consulted with the village elders, then thumbed a lift from a passing tractor / combine harvester, travelled day and night to seek out a distant Cousin who had moved to the glamour and big lights of Norwich, saved up and spent a whole month's turnip harvest and bartered for hours with the owner of an internet cafe to get 30 mins in an internet cafe and a bottle of that new fangled elixir "Panda Pop".....

....and that's the best he could come up with? :blush::oops: :(

Come on Mung, cut the Suffolk boys some slack.....it isnt easy typing with six digits on each hand ! :lol::yes:

Fish on :good:

That reply took 6 hours and was rather short.

I guess Pavman is either still in Norfolk changing up carrots to get extra time on the internet, or his response was conducted using a clever pigeon relay system with a contact in Norwich.

Actually I was in Frinton on Sea visiting my sister and looking round my old childhood haunts, I was brought up in Kirby Le Soken and formed my lasting love of Turnips whilst still at Gunfleet School in Essex! I also visited sticky finger park at Kirby Cross and relived a few happy pubescent memories of Sandra Lewis my first conquest and gateway to manhood, she was 18 I was 13 but she was still at my school having been held back to continue her social development, as was the way at the time

Happy daze :hmm: