baikal o/u

digger

baikal o/u with two sets of barrels (30in and 26in),ejector,auto safety.fair condition with gunslip.would like to swap for a .22 air rifle (any make considered) pref with scope and or silencer.

live in croydon :<

will post pics when digi cam battery is charged

Sounds a lot for a Baikal, one went in the auction today for £50, was tempted as a gun for pigeon shooting but resisted. The O/U .410 I wanted went for £120 !!!, twice what I was prepared to pay as it wasn't that special. They even managed to sell some of those horrendous bolt action .410s

its in fair condition, i.e. no rust or pits in either sets of barrels and the wood is in good nick,no scratches or knocks.local gun shop has the same with one set of barrels for £150.typical baikal,will shoot as many shells as you want to put through it.used as a rabbit gun and for clays but now only comes out of the cabinet to get oiled as my other guns are "prettier" !

i see youve noticed the one in biggin hill, ive had my eye on that for a friend, but by the sounds of it yours is better....can i get back to you after this weekend

the situation is that ive gota have a word with a friend to see if i can get a shotgun on the cheap, and if i cant, then i think i might have to have a deal with you,

so let me go away and have words this weekend and drop you a PM early next week