eurogun's Shooting Club (nr Doncaster)

Hi, there just wanted to add to this site what seems to be a good place to shoot in the north east region. Forgive me if you are already aware of this place, but for those of you like me, who have nowhere to shoot vermin. Then this Air Rifle shooting Club has to be a god send.

As suggested, did find a local club near me. They offer indoor/outdoor ranges FT & HFT, have a clubhouse, acres of land & although the membership fee sounds quite a lot at £60 per year, it does equal about just under a pound a week, but they do offer a £5 dayticket, so you can try the place out. It also has an on site gunshop. Myself & three other guy's will be going for most of the day on this coming good friday to have a look on the day ticket.

You guys on here probably are already familiar with the place, it is called Eurogun's, near Doncaster.

If at all interested, it's well worth a click. this goes to the air rifle section, worth checking the main sections of the site though. <_<

http://www.euroguns.co.uk/acatalog/AIR_ ... RANGE.html

looks ok might take a trip down there one day soon not too far from me .. the clay ground i use has got 3 ranges not one out door 25 meter i think it is . one indoor 100 meter and just added a 150 meter in door one as well air rifle is £30 for the year , SGC is £40 for the year and for FAC is £100 a year