A days pigeon shooting for 2

Hi, I am looking for a days pigeon shooting for 2 experienced and insured guns anytime in the not too distant future.

I would like to invite the MD of a company that I am hoping to work with out for a days shooting so that I can get some time with him to dicuss a bit of business.

I am a keen shooter and have a few permissions but most are only for airgun use and the one I have for shotguns does stricktly not allow any guests. The MD is an experienced game shooter who has shown some real interest in pigeon shooting so I am sure that if I can offer he will accept.

If anyone has some land that could benefit from a couple of guns for a day them please let me know, in return I can offer some quality bunny shooting (day or night) all be it air rifle only.

Thanks for looking

EB

Hi, I am looking for a days pigeon shooting for 2 experienced and insured guns anytime in the not too distant future.

I would like to invite the MD of a company that I am hoping to work with out for a days shooting so that I can get some time with him to dicuss a bit of business.

I am a keen shooter and have a few permissions but most are only for airgun use and the one I have for shotguns does stricktly not allow any guests. The MD is an experienced game shooter who has shown some real interest in pigeon shooting so I am sure that if I can offer he will accept.

If anyone has some land that could benefit from a couple of guns for a day them please let me know, in return I can offer some quality bunny shooting (day or night) all be it air rifle only.

Thanks for looking

EB

Is pigeon shooting the ideal place to discuss business? I would have thought the golf course or lap dancing bar is better~

If you are after work from someone else then you will want to look a little tasty- so if pigeon shooting is your choice then a pigeon shooting guide may be better choice, so you are not made to look cheap and nasty by your guest if he finds out his days shooting is not so successful by doing it diy off a forum?

Obviously I don't know what work you are after- if you are chasing big dollar work then the better you will have to look.

In this instance shooting is an ideal place to discuss business, certainly more appropriate than a lap dancing bar and as for looking cheap and nasty well that's just plain ridiculous, having been invited to many a driven game shoot with this chap he has shown interest in a not so staged days shooting hence my original post.

I am well aware that there are no guarantees and so is my guest, it's not all a numbers game many, myself included enjoy being out in the hide regardless of how many birds come in and as long as I am keeping them off the crops then I am being productive.

I just thought that I would ask on here before I look down the guided route, on that note if anyone has any recomendations for guided pigeon shooting then feel free to comment.

EB