Anyone one going to Keston this weekend?

Doc Holliday

Just wondered if anyone was going to the Keston clay shoot this Sunday? The Other Half is going to be popping her cherry so any support/encouragement she can would be most well received. If in any doubt, she'll have the largest breasts there. That's a personal guarantee and a fact. Just don't go drooling all over them as I'll have to wipe it up. And she gets pretty miffed when there's dribble marks on her vest. It does depend on what time of the month it is as to the degree of how miffed she gets but trust me when I tell you it will be at it's peek on sunday. She keeps a calander, in case you're wondering. That's how I know!

Just wondered if anyone was going to the Keston clay shoot this Sunday? The Other Half is going to be popping her cherry so any support/encouragement she can would be most well received. If in any doubt, she'll have the largest breasts there. That's a personal guarantee and a fact. Just don't go drooling all over them as I'll have to wipe it up. And she gets pretty miffed when there's dribble marks on her vest. It does depend on what time of the month it is as to the degree of how miffed she gets but trust me when I tell you it will be at it's peek on sunday. She keeps a calander, in case you're wondering. That's how I know!

So Doc, you still going to Keston sunday or Marden now

If in any doubt, she'll have the largest breasts there. That's a personal guarantee and a fact. Just don't go drooling all over them as I'll have to wipe it up. And she gets pretty miffed when there's dribble marks on her vest. It does depend on what time of the month it is as to the degree of how miffed she gets but trust me when I tell you it will be at it's peek on sunday. She keeps a calander, in case you're wondering. That's how I know!

That has to be a contender for most disturbed post of the year so far

Went to keston and shot like a total spanner on the first round. Decided to go for a second round and managed to make to make a 10 clay lead on my previous score of 46.

Attitude certainly helps get those mo-fu's. Still getting used to the gun but starting to get it tamed now.

The other half got 40. Her first go at a proper clay set up so I was proud of her and she was pretty chuffed.

We also had a go on the pool shoot - midi's and loopers. Those loopers really get on my wick. I'll try lobbing my gun at them next time. Might even hit one.

I also have to say, they really are a bunch of top blokes at Keston. Very friendly & very accommodating. Top marks to 'em. Just need to wet our heads on some of the other circuits.

Did anyone else go? We were there for around 1230 and stayed til gone 2.