Mclaren F1 Race Ban

Axe

it's suspended sentence, so as long as they keep their noses clean for the rest of the season they should be okay

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport...one/8024661.stm

Up until Lewis is leading the points at the last race and Bernie (I think I can control the world ) Ecclestone decides that he has the wrong colour laces in his boots and bans them.

F1 is about as real as saturday lunchtime wrestling.

I'm not a great fan of Lewis but he has done well to keep his composure following all that has been thrown at him. He deserves an even chance and hope he sticks it out. Without doubt, he is one of the greatest drivers of all time.

That's not to say that Button doesn't deserve some good fortune. On the contrary, I would like to see him continue to perform well. At the very least, this new mix of of KERS , Tyres and various other changes, has improved the competition between the teams.

I just wish Bernie would stop messing about with the tracks. Fancy pulling out of Canada and the States what a complete muppet. Next in the firing line, the British Grand Prix. If he pulls the plug here, it will have a big impact i'm sure.

Aahh, Lewis Lied, tried to get a fellow competitor to lose points, just for the sake of one extra point, plus being put on the back of the grid in the next race.!!Even when the the transcript of his radio to his garage was played back, still denied it.!!! CHEAT/AND LIER. Should be banned this season, "In my oppinion"

Agree with both the above sentiments.If the Grand Prix was move or messed about in this country it would be a disaster.Theres a lot of people with a massive vested interest in this county,loads of teams and ex teams here.The interset in this country is huge.I have to say im also very miffed with Mr Hamilton,his hero like status has taken a knock and Jensons a refreshing alternative.Mind you he can redeem himself lets hope he does for the sports sake

RH

Totally agree, as for Lewis, lying , he has shown of the last couple of seasons he's a little immature, was he told too ?

Anyway Go Jenson Go!

Maybe Austin Healey should have driven cars instead on playing rugby, that would had been a commentators dream, what with the rumours of Aston Martin and Lola coming in.

M.

Up until Lewis is leading the points at the last race and Bernie (I think I can control the world ) Ecclestone decides that he has the wrong colour laces in his boots and bans them.

F1 is about as real as saturday lunchtime wrestling.

driver do what they are told it happens in all racing and has done for a long time i think lewis should of told boss to go ***** him self and told the truth

anyhow lola and aston that will be good i love the lola team in the alms and aston for that mater !!