mrk 4 fenn traps for sale for rats etc

ferret_men

If anyone does want the genuine article I can supply brand new original fenns , but they are more expensive.

Mark 4 traps - Singles £8.50 each plus £5P&P

Set of 5 traps £40 plus £10P&P

Box of 25 £200 all in.

Mark 6 traps - Singles £9.00 each plus £5P&P

Set of 5 traps £43 plus £10P&P

Box of 25 £210 all in.

How does a copy fenn trap cost £1 to post and an original fenn trap cost £5 to post ?? :rolleyes:

They are both the same size and a very similar weight.

Honestly I can't answer that. Ferret_men may have a better postage deal than me and well done to him if he has.

All I know is that these traps weigh 303 grams each as they are, so even if I just wrote a name and address on the plate it would cost a couple of quid in postage. By the time they're packed into a sturdy box the weight and the postage goes up.

To be fair the postage charge would stay at about a fiver if you had 2 or 3.

John

post-553-1241981008.jpg

Edited by 2nd Barrel

They are 5 pounds each plus postage say 6 pounds posted more you buy cheaper it will be thanks they are brand new i have 75 left i think thanks.

A good deal if you are just after traps to do a job, but I for one would be miffed if I bought "Fenns" as per description and cheapo copies turned up.

If the photo had not been posted, and a copy shown, I would have expected the gen article.

Something to think about when posting, maybe "Fenn Pattern " would have been more appropriate?

Rgds D2D.