just to clarify a few things with a mate of mine :-

what age do spaniels reach maturity

what age do they start there adolesence

what is the approx height of a full grown spaniel -- dog and bitch

what is the approx weight of a full grown spaniel - dog/bitch

Also:-

will my dog ever stop ******* everytime i fuss her :sick:

when does teething start and stop .

There isnt a "Height or Weight" for a spaniel because they all differ so much depending on what line's they are from.

Buttt

The average weight of an English Springer is between forty-five and fifty-five pounds while the average height is between eighteen and twenty-two inches at the shoulder.

what age do spaniels reach maturity

Hate to tell you but They dont :sick:

How long is a piece of string I'm afraid :sick:

Maturity - cockers and springers are different to each other and then different individually too which means that one dog may be adult at two and a littermate still very much the pup. You just have to go with the flow for each individual I'm afraid.

Sizes vary as Lewis said above.

I've a cocker at about 11.5kgs and say 13/14" to the shoulder(small cocker bitch in super fit test / trial condition) and a springer at about 14kgs and 17" (medium bitch in general working fitness).

The little Springer we have now is 17kilo's, the one in my avatar was about 27 kilo's!! she was a monster with huge feet and generally big all over...more a 'show' type I guess, my other one was 20 kilo's but stocky and strong with it. With regard to yours peeing when you greet her.........don't, just ignore her when you first come into contact, one of mine used to coupy down and flooded the place if I so much as went near her but stopped this after ignoring her for a short while, let her exitement die down a bit. As far as i'm concerned the are 'lively' much of their life and rarely loose that Springer streak, more an appetite for life :sick: The last one I lost was very keen even though, (not realised at the time), was quite an unwell pup.

what bread of spaniel? my cocker is 8mths old a 12.5kgs, tall and thin.

do they ever reach maturity.lol i hope not as mine cracks me up every single day

teething mine was done within a week.hehe. gave him a parma ham bone. one day 7 teeth fell out and then next there was none left to fall out. then within 4 days he had little teeth that just got bigger. didnt give him it any more as was worried about salt and he just had squits with it.

never every had a problem with chewing and only pee'ed twice whilst petting and that was on my mother-in-law so that don't count.lmao.

Phil

ESS bitch - i was reading a book with the breed standards , my bitch is little , theres no way she,ll be 20/22inch

shes approx 15 inchs at the shoulder and 6 months old , i was just hoping she would grow in height a bit more :) , but i had also read that grow stops varied from 9 months to 18 months. :good:

what age do spaniels reach maturity - Apparently about a couple of weeks before they die of old age. Ted is 2 and he has yet to act in any way mature.

what age do they start there adolesence - six/eight months or so I guess

what is the approx height of a full grown spaniel -- dog and bitch - Ted's about 20" or so tall at the shoulder. He's quite tall for an ESS though

what is the approx weight of a full grown spaniel - dog/bitch - Ted's about 20kilos

Also:-

will my dog ever stop ******* everytime i fuss her :) - yes. She just needs to get a little older. Mind you Ted can sometimes sprinkle if he's _really_ excited when he sees someone

when does teething start and stop . - errrrrr I think Ted teethed at about 5 months and stopped quite soon