.25 CAL

IAN88

considering buying a rapid fac in .25 (would prefer daystate but not sure they do this cal ?) is there much difference from .22 really my .22 is putting out 30LBS saw .25 putting out 40+lbs ,i know rimfire is morepowerful but having trouble find land capable of 17hmr upwards ,and tobe honest don,t know if i want that type of shooting .Have concidered fac air upto 80lbs YES i know the rifles are expensive ,and theres the accurancy thing but i like shotguns and airrifles so i would learn to copy with the rifle and allow.cheers lads :lol:

Hi Ian, i am a big fan of the .25 calibre i own a sub 12fpe bsa lightning .25 in fac a springer webley patriot.25 at 30fpe

and a mk1 rapid.25 at 50fpe, i use the bsa for ratting , and the patriot and rapid for bunnies etc, Ian this calibre stops a tank

the trauma damage to prey means instant death. In the rapid i use H&N Barracuda pellets at 31grain , the patriot uses H&N FTT pellets. the rapid shoots accurately to 75 yds+ instant knockdown power. no runners or twichers, i must admit i love this calibre

i also own and shoot all the other calibres as well. Give it a go you will love it , if you need any help pls pm me always help fellow shooters.

atb brian

Hi Ian, i am a big fan of the .25 calibre i own a sub 12fpe bsa lightning .25 in fac a springer webley patriot.25 at 30fpe

and a mk1 rapid.25 at 50fpe, i use the bsa for ratting , and the patriot and rapid for bunnies etc, Ian this calibre stops a tank

the trauma damage to prey means instant death. In the rapid i use H&N Barracuda pellets at 31grain , the patriot uses H&N FTT pellets. the rapid shoots accurately to 75 yds+ instant knockdown power. no runners or twichers, i must admit i love this calibre

i also own and shoot all the other calibres as well. Give it a go you will love it , if you need any help pls pm me always help fellow shooters.

atb brian

How many 'usable' shots do you get with the 50ftlb'er please?

atb brian

cheers mate :yes:

considering buying a rapid fac in .25 (would prefer daystate but not sure they do this cal ?) is there much difference from .22 really my .22 is putting out 30LBS saw .25 putting out 40+lbs ,i know rimfire is morepowerful but having trouble find land capable of 17hmr upwards ,and tobe honest don,t know if i want that type of shooting .Have concidered fac air upto 80lbs YES i know the rifles are expensive ,and theres the accurancy thing but i like shotguns and airrifles so i would learn to copy with the rifle and allow.cheers lads :yes:

In a FAC i would.. I own two, both psringers with a mv of 850 fps.. Solid hitter..

I own a sub 12FP Skan Swift in .25

My original Rat Precharge Gun

Real Stopper

But found over the years other calibres can Stop Rat's just as Well - In the Sub 12FP

Especially with the likes of a 21.00 Grain Piledriver in .177

Again like .20 - Round Selection is limited

Not forgetting more weight more costs...........

BOB/R