AIR ARMS S410 .22 FOR SALE

for sale due to freinds death, AAs410 classic .22 come with aa silencer, optic 4-16 alluminated mildot zoom scopes, scope caps and 1 ten shot mag, this gun is perfect and shoots fine, only for sale as my mate passed away, and his wife wants me to sell for her, price is £425 collected but i will post at buyers cost, about £20, this gun is worth every penny, photos on request, and will try and add later when batteries on camera have charged, any questions please PM me,GUN NOW SOLD

GUN NOW SOLD

GUN NOW SOLD TO FELLOW SHOOTER FROM RUTLAND

Edited by muzzy01

price too high fella what can you come down to? i have cash waiting!!

Seems like a fair price to me compared with several others that have sold on here, especially as he,s selling on behalf of his mates widow.

Check the other prices asked and you will see its not at all overpriced.

Hang on in there Muzzy, theres a buyer for everything if your not in a hurry, good luck with the sale.

<_< D2D

Thanks mate have had some stupid offers for the gun and as you say, it not over priced at all. see what your locall gun smith wants they range from £450 to £489 in the midlands and for such a lovelly gun. i would keep it myself but i allready own 2 s410 and 2 s200 so it would sit in the gun rack and gather dust and that would be a shame.

muzzy