Bit of shooting in Cornwall

I have to sort out some Jackdaws and Crows that are helping themselves to pig food when it is put out for them. There can be upto about 20 of them at one time. Because of where they are in the field i think this is air rifle only shooting and you must have insurance and be safe. This is not to far from Perranporth.

I would do it myself but have little time on my hands at the moment. It would be an early start to be in place before feed time.

PM me for more details.

This could lead to a bit more shooting. As I have had a call from a lady who has about 12 acres of paddocks near Redruth and wants the rabbits cleared. I will either do it with my Rimfires or it may be better for an air rifle, if thats the case i will pass it on.

Rimmy

Was in Perranporth this weekend doing some rabbits in exchnage for free camping, lovely place. Not planning on going that far south for a bit, but hope you get some help.

Thanks, i shoot a few farms and campsites around Perranporth, i own a campsite so as we get closer to the school holidays i get more and more busy with less time for shooting :hmm:

Alrite rimmy,i also shoot in perranporth,not as much as i should...i lived there for a while last year,never seen so many rabbits...i live st columb now so most of my time is spent shooting over here....if you come accross any shotgun shooting you need a hand with....id gladly give you a hand...i can offer return pigeon shooting over peas if ya fancy it.... :D

Alrite rimmy,i also shoot in perranporth,not as much as i should...i lived there for a while last year,never seen so many rabbits...i live st columb now so most of my time is spent shooting over here....if you come accross any shotgun shooting you need a hand with....id gladly give you a hand...i can offer return pigeon shooting over peas if ya fancy it....

I've got a couple of farms i shoot on but they are mostly beef so only grass. I do have the odd walk around with the shotgun but to be honest its not very productive, and to do what the farmers have asked me to do "clear the rabbits" i find the rifle the best tool. If you fancied a bit of lamping i could do with some company.

In the winter i do have more land to shoot on, might be able to sort something with the shotties then.

I lost a most of my pigeon shooting when a farmer sold up on the south coast and the new owners did not want anyone shooting there. So if you do have anything avalible on the pigeons let me know.

Thanks Rimmy