new permison fox problem

Dougy

Had a request to try and sort out a problem with regards to lambs and other live stock going missing or being killed by Fox's

It took some time to get to find out the actual location of the earth but after a few visits and a fair bit of walking i eventually found the area

that the little culprits. I was out until 01.30 waiting for signs and it paid off, not quite as i had hoped but never the less a result, I ended up with 2 cubs out of 3

not a chance of a shot at the vixen which was the intention for the 1st shot as she went swiftly into cover threw some cattle and into a ditch and away up the next field, she had no idea i was there just her normal path. Any way 15 - 20 minutes after out came the cubs 3 in all shot 2 but the 3rd was gone and nowere to be seen after a wait of about 1/2 an hour. the 1st was a good head shot saw that one down then the 2nd again a definate hit but could not find in the long grass and nettles,. So after a few moments looking around i gave up, bed was not near enough i was knackered, so called it a night and off home.

back this morning and sure enough it was there another good shot, job done, nearly back again after the grass has been cut next week for the rest of the family, farmer well pleased with the result.

only 1 in the shot it was the one i picked up today, the other was a bit too graphic, and didnt bother with photo

post-2987-1244464213.jpg

post-2987-1244571871.jpg

Edited by Dougy