land wanted

hi to all.i am a very keen airgunner/hunter i am looking for permision to shoot on land in and around stourport on seven for the purpose of vermin control.i am a 34 yr old father family man...i have permision to shoot a number of football pitches in stourport but have recantley more or less cleared them of vermin and now i am looking for new pastures.preferably (great whitly closest 2 stourport ) (larford)(switchback)(astely) or any of the serounding area if any one can help it would be great....mick

Edited by Zapp Brannigan
Dont post your contact details on the open forum please

Mick,

Gotta say you live in a lovely part of the country (nothing to do with the barbel fishing you'll understand).

There's loads of shooting around your way; if I was looking for some I'd start by asking around the local fishing tackle shops and then move onto some of the more remote pubs.

There is a BAA balliff on the water directly below Bewdley who does gun dog training and a bit of shooting - might be worth getting in touch with him (they'll know him in Stans or Mal's shops) - he used to balliff the KDAA water too.

Good luck with it- if you ever get onto deer then perhaps you can invite some of us Essex Boys up for a go at the Sika.

Best

RC