lazy pup

RABID_DOGG

hi guys

i need some help / advice my pup has got lazy in the potty training the first week was gr8 when she wakes up out to the garden for a pee and a poo

then a few laps of the grass area then back in....

but refuses to go out in the rain even tho i have carried her to the grass but then she bolts for back door but i dont let her in just walk about so after 10 mins of not goin and being soaked then we go in the house where i have a papered area for her but wont use it so we go on back in to her basket and use that as a potty also keep getting up at early hours

same as my dog m8 she is nearly 3 and hates the rain!! she as been known to hold it for 15 hours !! if its raining i try her on the lead and i literally have to drag her out side and she will just sit there and get wet !! over the winter when we had the now she did not go out for 9 hours !! (belive me i tried) so then went to my mates house in skeggy she jumped out the car on to his house and pooed in his hall way :look: least she wated and not on the back seat !!!

And its raining now !!!big time so she aint going out any time soon!!!

I normally take my new pup outside with the lead on, espec on a late nigt/early morning toilet call! I dont let her run around n play like she could do outside in the daytime :yes:

Nighttime is for sleeping! So go pee n lets get back to bed is my attitude lol :look: Had her a week n its getting longer n longer before I have to get up n take her out ;) Hopefully maybe next week I can sleep all night :oops: