Donnington MotoGP

caeser

Spent a great ,very priviledged day at Donnington park.

MickyG that owns the race team in BSB that I'm involved with, used to manage Chris Vermeulan. He also helps out Bradley Smith. So we spent the day in Bradleys Hospitality, or with Chris Vemeulan.

Chris gave us a really in depth tour of the Suzuki Factory teams garage. Explaining in great detail ,everything about the bike and setup. Wow what an eye opener. Took a picture in the garage but Suzuki don't like camera's pointing anywhere in the garage so I was requested to be very careful as to where I pointed it.

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

I had to put this picture in, I just loved this truck.

IMG_0506.jpg

One of my old favourites. 1999 world 500cc motogp champion, Alex Criville

IMG_0513.jpg

Nice one.

The race was mad wasn't it? it was hard watching it just waiting for the next rider to go down, it must have been 1,000 times worse actually riding in that weather.

Fair play to De Puniet, he managed to stay on despite looking he was going down a couple of times.

I wouldn't noramly watch it, but once I started I couldn't stop until I had seen the final outcome.

Fantastic.... you lucky sod!

I was treated to a VIP trip to Le Mans a couple of years ago, just getting into the pit lane and seeing what was going on was incredible.... not to mention the brolley girls :yes:

Yesterday's race was fascinating, not exactly one classics but compulsive viewing.

Glad you had a good trip to Donnington.