2007 Rapid 7 Mk 1 rifle. .22 calibre wth loads of kit

Nevermiss-

at first you said you would pay me for the listed rifle via cheque-

you said you couldnt speak on the phone call because ou didnt want your wife to know about you buying a rifle-

then you said you wre going to get a mate to come and pay me in cash and collect the rifle-

then you wouldnt give me your number when i asked for it.

i asked you to call me when you had made up your mind about how you wanted to pay

i even gave you my number and you didnt ring me-

can provide email headers to prove it

who's acting dodgy ?

Edited by newmatik

"YOU STILL HAVNT ANSWERED MY QUESTION . I WAS PROB THE 1ST PERSON TO SAY I WILL HAVE IT PAY CASH ON COLLECTION AND STILL NEVER HAD A REPLY TO THIS DAY WHY ?? "

-dont expect to buy a rifle from me after talking **** about me on a forum

is that a good enough reason?

Dave23- sorry to hear about your problem-

However do paypal not have a "buyer protection" system in which the funds are sent temporarily but only clear when the buyer confirms the item has been recieved from the seller?

they did when i last used it..

otherwise paypal would be about as safe and sending an envelope of cash in the post!

i wish i had known that, but no they paid seller straight away, like i said if you use your credit card you are insured thats the only way i was able to claim any money back. good luck with your sale atb dave.

I offered to buy the reifle you didnt reply thats why i started to suspect something so thats not a good enought reason that was even before i posted on the site

YOUR NOTHING BUT A SMELLY SCAMMING **** .................................................

to be fair mate, i dont want to sell the rifle to a paranoid, name calling idiot like you who can't spell and has the grammatical skills of a 4 year old- to think you might even own weapons!

the rifle is still for sale to anyone who hasn't offended me .

Edited by newmatik

to be fair mate, i dont want to sell the rifle to a paranoid, name calling idiot like you who can't spell and has the grammatical skills of a 4 year old- to think you might even own weapons!

Put your teddy back in the pram mate :hmm:

you have hardly any posts on this forum-so therefore members will be a little wary as youre NEW and no one knows you from Adam! - I suspect you joined this forum, only to be shut of this rifle- :/

why not sell it elsewhere if you don't like the response youve had here?

Les :lol:

les- i think you need to unglue yourself fromt the computer and get a life mate

jesus, chill out, why be such a keyboard warrior!

i know your gunna come back with some sarcastic dig to me, but im big enough to let it go, just chill out, why be so hostile to everyone??, its not needed, and doesnt make you look good on the site, more so when you have a pop at someone for there spelling then your self spell from "fromt", you got to expect replies like whats being put from the way the thread reads...

sorry to say, if you cant let it go and ignor it, then maybe you should get this thread closed, start up a new one or move on with the sale else where.

and as i said before, if you are a gen seller, then all the best with the sale.