2007 Rapid 7 Mk 1 rifle. .22 calibre wth loads of kit

Due to redundancy, with great regret i now have to sell my pride and joy

This set up comprises of :

2007 Rapid 7 Mk 1 rifle. .22 calibre.

Fitted T.R. Robb Anschutz 21” barrel. Special moderator.

Original barrel supplied with original moderator.

1 x Scope – Hawke ‘Nite Eye’ – 6.5- 20x50 zoom with Illuminated Reticule.

1 x Scope (not sure of make)– lower magnification with anti-glare shade.

Stock recently re-furbed at local Theoben dealership.

Custom Brass extras - magazine shroud, trigger guard and silencer cap

3 x 400cc air bottles – all tested 2 x 7 shot mags.

1 x 12 shot mag.

15 litre 300 bar air bottle with filling valve – tested and good until 2010

Carry case – Tactical

This kit cost well over £1500 when new.

The gun is in mint condition and has been very well looked after

It is a perfect starter kit for an airgun hunter. This is adealy set up.

It is currently set for 12 ft/lbs.

It can be uprated to FAC power i.e. 30 ft/lbs - needs FAC of course then.

This beautiful kit can be bought posted for £750.

This is less than half price and is a bargain not to be missed.

Reluctant sale as I said, so please no silly offers

Feel free to ask any questions - can email pics and will put them up on here ASAP

ATVB

Edited by newmatik

Just want to say me and another member on this forum said we would have this and receaved pics with an email urginig us to pay for it through paypal me and they other buyer said we would come and pick it up and pay cash to which he didnt reply to any of us

Seems a bit suspicious to me 1st post aaswell

Hope it isnt but my offer is withdrawn Aidy ........

To put stop all the the hysterical paranoia (no names mentioned) surrounding this post -

I am the person who bought the rifle off the airgunforum site last year- not the person who sold it.

I have simply used the same pictures featured as i dont have a decent camera and they are very good ones of the entire set up.

I have also used the original advert as a rough template as it is quite simply a description of all the things included.

Also, the reason i have suggested that paypal COULD be used is because it is a secure and safe way to make and recieve paymments and i have simply stated that i COULD post the items but have not insisted this.

Someone has shown interest and are coming to view the rifle today, so i would appreciate if all this rubbish could stop until i have sold this rifle as it seems to me like some people are trying to sabotage this sale :good:

Edited by newmatik

If people are trying to look out for each other i can see their point,

however being called a "scamming ****" before even selling anything and then having people bang on being wary of me and even about trying to report me to other forums is a bit hysterical and paranoid considering no one has parted with any money.

Oh and by the way, to those concerned - thanks for making 2 people withdraw their offers with your paranoid, pessimistic opinions- i'd try and return the favour if you ever try and sell something on here but i'd probably get barred by one of your friends.

Nice friendly "school playground" welcome by the way!

Edited by newmatik

hey, once bitten twice shy and all that, im wary of internet sales at the bets of times, and when something like this crops up what do you expect people to think? ok my comment may of been a bit rash, but hey ho its a free country and thats my feeling please or offend.

if you are in fact a gen seller as you say, then good luck with the sale from now on, however maybe a little bit in the ad to state what you did above, i.e im using the pic's from the first sale when i got it as i dont have a good camera etc etc, a little more info could of put it in a better light for people.

anyway, nuff said, good luck with the sale

Edited by jayrs

hi there,paypal may be a secure way to recieve money,but no way safe for the buyer. i was ripped of on this site buying a rapid only a feww weeks ago,payed through p,p.but no gun sent,p.pal could do nothing accept supply bank details.i got my money back as i paid p,pal with creditcard.if the money was already in my p,pal account i would of got nothing. by the way the police are close to nicking this conman.so people should be carefull when buying .atb dave. :good:

Well thank you very much jayrs-

"its a free country " (your words)

- So i am free to post an advert on an internet sales thread in order to try and sell something without being persecuted then?

Im glad i understand the concept of freedom !

Dave23- sorry to hear about your problem-

However do paypal not have a "buyer protection" system in which the funds are sent temporarily but only clear when the buyer confirms the item has been recieved from the seller?

they did when i last used it..

otherwise paypal would be about as safe and sending an envelope of cash in the post!

however being called a "scamming ****" before even selling anything and then having people bang on being wary of me and even about trying to report me to other forums is a bit hysterical and paranoid considering no one has parted with any money.

Oh and by the way, to those concerned - thanks for making 2 people withdraw their offers with your paranoid, pessimistic opinions- i'd try and return the favour if you ever try and sell something on here but i'd probably get barred by one of your friends.

You've made only 5 posts fella- so people may be a little wary- good luck with sale :lol:

Les :oops:

well this problem can and does happen,my opinon is set a post limit on sales section,stop new commers advertising till they made a few posts so peolpe know who are they are a bit better. works both ways,saves this kind of responce and saves people getting caught.people are allways wary of first time posters selling things so make it so they cant ,sorted. :good:

Like i said, welcome to the site. Now to sove this problem. FIRSTLY, TAKE SOME NEW PICS, AND NO RUBBISH ABOUT "MY CAMERA ISNT THAT GOOD..ECT..ECT.."

SECOND, REPLY TO THE LAD WHO ASKED TO COME AND VIEW/BUY IT. IF YOU WANTED THE SALE THAT BAD, YOU WOULD HAVE DRIVEN TO HIS HOUSE. YOU ARE ASKING SOMEBODY TO SEND A LOT OF MONEY AND YOU HAVE NO SITE HISTORY. ITS GOOD THAT THEY SUSSPECT YOU ARE FULL OF ****. AM I SHOUTING?:good:

well this problem can and does happen,my opinon is set a post limit on sales section,stop new commers advertising till they made a few posts so peolpe know who are they are a bit better. works both ways,saves this kind of responce and saves people getting caught.people are allways wary of first time posters selling things so make it so they cant ,sorted. :good:

I hear that mate. :good:

Edited by MM

Sorry to keep this issue burning on BUT i have to say, i emailed asking for resent pictures and said i wouldn't be paying via Paypal and would pay cash on collection. at this point you pulled out of the sale.!

Just to show i was serious. you are less than 30 miles away from me. I am driving up to Kendal tomorrow ( a 350 mile round trip) to collect a gun.

I might be a newbie on PW but i haven't just fallen out of a tree. If your a genuine seller then a apolagise but if i've saved someone (or myself) from loosing over £700 then......

the rifle is on hold already for someone off the forum- i have already made arrangements for payment.

now can you wait for my feedback before you all cast the next stone- and then get ready to eat a big portion of humble pie .

once again, kindest regards for your most welcoming of welcomes.

the rifle is on hold already for someone off the forum- i have already made arrangements for payment.

now can you wait for my feedback before you all cast the next stone- and then get ready to eat a big portion of humble pie .

once again, kindest regards for your most welcoming of welcomes.

im on a diet.