need 24gramme shells

pat 1

You could try Newavon Arms in Pill, just off the M5's Jn 19. I haven't been there in ages, so I don't know what they do or don't have in stock, but they normally have Gamebore 24 gram carts.

Litt's over in Newport often have specials on- might be worth a ring too. Don't know if it's worth the travel and bridge toll, though.

I get most of my cartridges from Brook Bank near Draycott between Cheddar and Wells- they stock Fiocchi and Hull. But that's a long way from Bristol.

HTH

Just out of interest- if you buy section 2 carts in England on your N.I FAC do they still have to be entered on your ticket?

I am not sure.It is too much of a hassel to try and take shells over on the plane so I always buy in England.The shells have never been put on my certificate.It is a pity because shells in England are way over priced.I can buy RC4 24gram here for less than 160.The sportsman at Southern counties is looking 190,and then they try and pretend that there is no profit in cartridges.Avalon guns want 140 for express hv,here they can be got at 128.

Pat