How do I post a topic with a picture please?

woolmep

How do I post a topic with a picture please? I can't find the answer in the help and I can only get it to ask for a HTTP location by selecting the 'insert image' whereas I want to select a picture from my PC, or just paste one in.

I'd like to post a topic with picture in it, must be possible as lots of posts are like that. Can you advise please. Pete

Sorry, me again. I tried the upload option but I dont have the browse button available (or the manage current attachments etc). Looking at the example its being done through the 'editing a post' window. Does that mean you have to make the post first then when it's active edit it to upload a picture? Seems funny if thats the case, more likely I'm missing something?

My good lady helps me to do the photos, they are hosted on photobucket and then copy and paste the link into your post.

It is actually better doing it from photobucket than direct from your pc as the size ( of the upload ) is limited from your pc, I found it normally limited me to part of a photo, but can do multiple in same post from the bucket.

Looking at the example its being done through the 'editing a post' window. Does that mean you have to make the post first then when it's active edit it to upload a picture? Seems funny if thats the case, more likely I'm missing something?

Yep that's it, its a funny way of doing things but that's how I got mine up, just start the topic or add a reply on a topic then browse the pics on your comp, some threads don't allow you to post pics in that case I think you need the photobucket account.. but never had to bother with the photobucket yet.

Edited by Shuck.