mtc mamba

sapper063

Thanks Dave-G for the definition of DUR. Got it now. Similar in usage to NOT as in 'Sapper 063 is a nice bloke for answering my polite question NOT'

DUR

Bill

Ah - but to be fair it's difficult to guage if you were baiting, or genuinely did not know the meaning if you are foreign. Perhaps if you added your location to your profile it would have been more apparent?

You seem to have grasped it very well if indeed you did not know it's meaning.

Sapper 063, Dave G has come up with the answer to what is DUR. You posted that you had problems zeroing your rifle and you had a lot of people give you genuine helpful replies. In contrast, I asked you what Dur meant, and it was too much effort for you to explain. I think that you are not a very nice person. I **** in the general direction of Chesterfield

With kind regards Bill

Hello Dave-G. I'll have to fill in a profile, thanks for the reminder. No, I genuinely did not know what DUR meant, and it bloody niggles that with all the help Sapper got he would not take the trouble to answer. When I first had a computer I had to ask what LOL means. Now I find it a good tool to put at the end of a letter to lighten things up. Honest, Guv, I aint foreign.

LOL Bill