Logun Gun Lamp

gixer1

Folks,

I am looking for the arrow marked parts for my logun gun lamp, basically it is the cam latch, the threaded bar and the round part that the threaded bar goes into on the clamp, would anyone have an old broken lamp they could take the parts off or a website that sells individual logun parts?

Regards,

Gixer

post-10812-1252317455.jpg

. I have just phoned Uttings.com (based in Norwich, best gun shop around) and they said a replacement battery for this lamp would be about £26 to £30, depending on the p&p that Logun will levy. They do not keep the batteries in stock, but can get them in a matter of days from Logun. The battery will come with a bag as well, so you shouldn't have to keep changing the battery bag if you want a night of it. For further details go to www.uttings.com and place an order. You may be able to save a few pence by shopping around, but Uttings have always done me proud so I stick with them. Cheers for the comment, and good luck. Erebus1197 PS I was out lamping with this lamp a couple of nights ago and the rabbits were dropping like flies. It was like shooting fish in a barrel. This lamp is such a fine example of what a lamp shoud be like it scares me! Small, compact yet stupidly bright. All in all I love this lamp, and now I have used it a few times, I think the RRP of about £110 is not over the top, so I take back what I said in the origin

Found this it may be of some use...

Edited by kev 1