New Flame springers

darren m

any heard of the new flame pedigree

a friend of mine as just bought a couple of liver and white pups , she was told they are new flame bred .

shes not into gundogs etc , so god knows why shes got them .

damn shame cause i know she,ll never work them just keep them as pets .

just trying to research the name for her

any info welcomed

thanks

can tell you quite alot regarding the line, they are bred to be 5generation rytex free. They are very traditional looking, lots of colour to them and they have started using health tested stud-dogs as of late. I know they have been using a follybreeze bred dog aswell as brynlliw echo of miliscer.

They all came from one bitch called jenny if memory serves me right, this was in the 80's. The tend to use stud dogs which are tested in the field being of field trial stock, a very recent influential stud in recent years was Ftch kipperige jasper, they then used Newflame dogs, which were out of jasper, jorel,jimbob and jedi master.

In my opinion a good line, like what they are trying to achieve, heard rumours that its all very commercial now!

I'd be happy with one though, shame they are going as pets, but as long as they are well cared for thats the main thing.

hope i have answered your questions.

Regards RS

thanks lads -- not sure where she got them from to be honest , i think new flame is the main name on the pedigree.

there lovely livley pups 2 little sisters very dark not much white .

if they play her up , which no doubt they will :no: , i,m going to see if i can cadge one off her :lol::lol:

You wouldnt be disappointed thats for sure :no:

I spoke to Glyn a couple of times and he seems a very nice chap, almost had a pup from him myself the other year.

To be honest if i was going to get another pup, then it would be from him.

I also like the markings on Newflame Jedi looks a very nice dog

• 3 months later...

Hi Neil

The Newflame dogs have some really nice markings, plenty of colour which I have always liked.

Like I said earlier i almost had a pup off Glyn a few years back.

I have always liked your Jedi master, very nice B&W markings.....

I might look at a Novice Comp myself later in the year, but im happy with just having a couple of dogs to take shooting etc at the present time..

Cheers

Ian

Hi Ian

Jedi Master is a good looker. i tried to do some thing different in the trialling world in terms of colour(mainly black)and bloodlines( older stamp of a dog)

If you are starting out in trials, its easier to go with the flow

and dont get to good or your local top trainers will hate you.

If you need any help/advice?email me,

good luck

Neil

Neil I like what you have tried to achieve as you know, ian the dog I like is Jorel, I also Like Neil's liver & white dog Jimbob.

I am more suited to the older lines also & I would love to trial, I have a dog pup here who I am going to have a good crack of the whip with.. His breeding is very poor if I am honest but I have a feeling he will do some good stuff if trained correctly, he's at a good age now so I am off to see John Edwards with him ad learn off someone who has got so much experience.

I should really do something with mine

In my eldest Bitch (She is Wite bot a tab of liver on her head and bum) pedigree there are 19 FTCH, 6 FTW and 1 FTAW out of 30 dogs listed on the pedigree

Her Sire was Broomfield Satyr FTCH and Dam was Keeperscourt Busy at Taponoth FTW, I travelled to Aberdeen to get her....

And she is the Sister of the Bitch which my Father in law mated with Ravern Inquest, which is the Dam and Sire to my 2 year old pup Willow (B&W Springer)

Think i messed up a bit on the 1st springer, listening to, to many people all giving differant advise....but the 2nd seems to get her nose down well and at present im very pleased with her, so we will have to wait and see how things go etc.

cheers