FARMERS GUN

Alanl50

Hi

I was speaking to the farmer on one of my permissions about guns in general and he wants me to take him to the gun shop to get a new shotgun, the same as mine, he has a Baikal SxS which I said Id post on here to sell it for him, he told me it was rough and not worth bothering about he just wanted to get rid of it, I persisted so he went and got it, PHEW I have never seen a gun so bad apart from buried ones lol, his dog had half chewed through the stock HONESTLY, there wasnt a hint of blueing left it was either bright steel or total rust and I have never encountered a baikal so loose you could load it without opening it lol, but the bores were were mint !!!!!

I admitted to him it had best be scrapped, I was amazed IM not sure if he still fires it I had even suggested he come into the hide with me for some pigeon fun thank god it was harvest.

Im taking him today for his own safety lol

Alan

with farmers and old guns just check he does have a ticket for it :look:

We'll soon find out were off to the gunshop, lol. Yes he does thanks he has .22lr and a 22.250 as well he's not really into shottys. The old boy love's his fox shooting, he goes 2-3 times a week lamping.

Cheers Alan