Toyota Surf 2.5 TD Auto 1992

activeviii

Only bought this on Saturday but after 20minutes of driving it about i have found that it kills my back to much.

i have spent a few days sorting out the electrics, put in a Stereo with muti changer.

roof has some peeling to the lacquer but told its an easy one to sort out.

£1150

have a spare set of wheels for it and a few other bits that came with it that are still in the boot.

Photos should do the justice i hope.

Phil.

P1010126.jpg

P1010127.jpg

P1010128.jpg

P1010129.jpg

P1010130.jpg

Truck is on hold for now as im waiting for mechanic friend to advise me on changing the seats for ones with more height as there's bags of room above my head.

as soon as he gets back to me Saturday night i will either let it go or get him to re work it for me.

sorry if its messing anyone around but i would like to be sure as its a great looking truck and i will be gutted for it to go only to find there was a way around it.

Plus im laid up at the momnet so i cant get all the info and photos that people are asking for.

ATB

Phil

its to much hassle to modify just to see if differant seats will help me.

Im almost 7 foot and fit in nicely with head room but because i have a back problem i have found i cant sit in the seats for any amount of time. a friend on 6'6" says its fine for him so i guess its just me.

If its still here on Friday i may end up going hocking her in for a forecourt landy that i have my eye on.

J reg 1992 2.5TD

11mth mot

3mth tax

143k on clock

£1150