Landrover Series III TAX FREE

ME

SOLD SOLD SOLD

+++++++++++++++

It is with a heavy heart I am selling my Landy Series III.

It has got 6 months MOT and has tax free status for road tax.

The photos make it look a lot better than it is.

This landy is being sold as a project / spares or repair / off roader.

It has two seats and a cubby box in the front and two bench seats in the back.

For the last three years we have used it to tow our boat & jetski to the slipway. It has done a maximum of 20 miles in that time I reckon. The kids and I love it and often just take it for a ride around the block to keep it moving and for the smile factor.

My mechanic said after this MOT that had been very kind and that it probably wouldnt pass an MOT again without some extensive welding.

I dont expect a queue from this advert but it maybe that there is a Landy nut on here with the time and patience to bring it back to its former glory. I am told that the safari roof is a rare option. (but I am not an expert)

LANDY1.jpg

LANDY2.jpg

The Landy is on my drive in Billericay Essex. I trailered it back from Mersea today. It will need a lot of work to get it back on the road and will need trailering away. It starts, stops and everything works but there is no way I would drive it any distance.

I will start the price at £ 495 ono but PM me with any offers. It will go on Fleabay if no one wants it on here.

Edited by ME

I am getting a few enquiries through PMs.

To confirm -

1) It needs to be trailered away. The brakes arent great and the suspension is rock solid. I have used it to drive 1000 yards to a slipway and 1000 yards back from a slipway for 3 years. It did that job fine but it isnt going to be an instant daily driver.

2) I cannot deliver it anywhere. Go on www.shiply.com and obtain a delivery price if you dont have the means to collect.

3) I have an MOT cert but I am waiting to get the V5 back from the DVLA as it was lost and I have applied for a new one.

• 3 months later...