My wife's work called...

DazzJo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The landlord spends a lot of time away so it is difficult to get hold of apparently. I've also told the wife to get the manager to speak with the landlord again about it for him to notify the police, first thing Monday. As soon as I hear anything more I'll let you know.

Two weeks on. Did anybody do anything in this case?

Sorry chaps been working a lot just recently and checked my post again and yes the case has been taken further. I was 50/50 going around as some said to knock on and others said to inform the authorities. I shall explain. On Mon 18th at 3:00pm (after work) I went round to the house next door to my wife's work, all planned out in my head of what I was going to say, I knocked on the door,waited, no answer so I knocked again yet again no answer, ok I thought I'll try again later in the week but at a later time in incase they are out or work shifts. So on Thursday 21st I returned and said to the missus "listen duck I'll pick you up from work so that I can nip round the house next door to your work again so I asked her has there been anything happening this week with the pigeons again? And she said no and hasn't been since she called me about the last episode, so I thought maybe the landlord had already been round to sort it or maybe informed the authorities but then maybe he hadn't so I still went round at 5:45 - 6pm and yet again no answer. I haven't returned again to the property as I don't want to pester the situation as things have gone quiet on that front so I think I'll leave it for now but if it does start to happen again then I've told the wife to speak to her manager to inform the authorities about the issue.

I just want to say thank you for your time and advice on this matter :)