John Bowkett

djgeoff

ok i have decided after having my bsa r10 mk2 .177 ( 12ftib) over twelve months now and after reading posts on John's blue print on the r10, i have made an appointment to pop over the see him on Saturday and get my gun done. John tells me he will have a chat with me on other things he can do.

my question is besides the blue print John what else would you think i would need for general pest control without going into silly money and unnecessary mods

thanks

geoff

ok i have decided after having my bsa r10 mk2 .177 ( 12ftib) over twelve months now and after reading posts on John's blue print on the r10, i have made an appointment to pop over the see him on Saturday and get my gun done. John tells me he will have a chat with me on other things he can do.

my question is besides the blue print John what else would you think i would need for general pest control without going into silly money and unnecessary mods

thanks

geoff

Please report back on what you have had done etc.

Watching with interest.

ok as promised i would put some pics up when i got rifle back from john.

i am well impressed, yet to try it out, cant believe how quiet, light, compact it is.

i could not refit scope as it fowls the shroud, camokid says i need to get higher mount scopes.

so here are the pics

before

after

and the john also gives you his pellet testing at 50 yds and it looks like i will continue to use bisley magnums

nice one John Bowkett!

its also on his fan page

https://www.facebook.com/178352388876311/photos/pb.178352388876311.-2207520000.1410204294./830827636962113/?type=1&theater

Edited by djgeoff

Sweet.

Can I ask how much this was all in ....?

Looking forward to seeing the targets now and see if JB improved it nicely

£430 Plus vat , i use it for vermin control but i will obviously doing a bit of target stuff etc prior to live quarry so i may well put some target pics up but the targets will be out doors as i don't have access to indoor area

Edited by djgeoff

• 2 weeks later...