Ford Puma

ferguson_tom

Now dont take the mick but I have been having look for a cheap motor to commute to work in and you seem to be able to pick the little Pumas up for dirt cheap 700-800 seems to get a good condition lowish mileage one. General views online are they are cracking little motor that go and handle well.

For that sort of money nothing else seems to come close for the mileage/condition and also fun factor of driving, however I will need to be able to get two kids in the back once or twice a week. Our 2 year old and 2 month old so question is can i get two kids seats in the back?

Apart from looking like a girl and only having 3 doors is there any other problems i should be aware of? We have the big 4x4 as our main family car but for a cheap and cheerful second motor they seem a good choice.

Now dont take the mick but I have been having look for a cheap motor to commute to work in and you seem to be able to pick the little Pumas up for dirt cheap 700-800 seems to get a good condition lowish mileage one. General views online are they are cracking little motor that go and handle well.

For that sort of money nothing else seems to come close for the mileage/condition and also fun factor of driving, however I will need to be able to get two kids in the back once or twice a week. Our 2 year old and 2 month old so question is can i get two kids seats in the back?

Apart from looking like a girl and only having 3 doors is there any other problems i should be aware of? We have the big 4x4 as our main family car but for a cheap and cheerful second motor they seem a good choice.

I thought it was your wife that done the hair and make up xxx

You could get two in the back but at those ages what a pain in the Harris. Small opening to get into the back and being a coupe the doors are long and no doubt someone will park so close you will have to move the car to load up. Like platinum spark plugs and as mentioned check for rust.....everywhere(its a ford after all) & trailing arm chassis bushes. 1.7 125ps goes well enough but is no rocket ship. Will keep your perm dry and handbag safe though.