armsan a612, feedback required please

rich1984

Well I have had my A612 for about two weeks and it has been clay busting and rough shooting. Although it is a little short for me and I am adding an 1" to he end it is a great gun and fun to use. Build quality is amazing and I just don't know who they can produce them and sell them so cheap. On the clays it was as good as my other o/u just had to get used to it having virtually no recoil and spitting cartridges everywhere. On the rough shoot it was very light and easy to shoot with which made snap shooting in the woods very easy.

This is my first semi and I love it. the build quality, the solid feel of the gun and the performance are spot on and for £350 I can not complain.

Guest cookoff013

Well I have had my A612 for about two weeks and it has been clay busting and rough shooting. Although it is a little short for me and I am adding an 1" to he end it is a great gun and fun to use. Build quality is amazing and I just don't know who they can produce them and sell them so cheap. On the clays it was as good as my other o/u just had to get used to it having virtually no recoil and spitting cartridges everywhere. On the rough shoot it was very light and easy to shoot with which made snap shooting in the woods very easy.

This is my first semi and I love it. the build quality, the solid feel of the gun and the performance are spot on and for £350 I can not complain.

i just bought my first semi, a benelli montefeltro. and its amazing.

it never misses, unless i do my part.

Edited by cookoff013

I bought the A612 Sporting with the 30" barrel and the red receiver, new, from R&K Stockcroft, nr Milton Keynes for £475. Cheapest I could see on Guntrader etc. I tried it Sunday, I put 10 X 32gr and about 150 mixed 28gr carts through. No problem at all, cycled all of them. The sporting comes with 3 extended chokes. Sk, 1/2 and full.

I am very pleased it. If you just want the normal A612 synthetic, Gilsan Sports are going to be selling them at the Shooting Show in Feb for £350. They come with 3 flush chokes.

I bought the A612 Sporting with the 30" barrel and the red receiver, new, from R&K Stockcroft, nr Milton Keynes for £475. Cheapest I could see on Guntrader etc. I tried it Sunday, I put 10 X 32gr and about 150 mixed 28gr carts through. No problem at all, cycled all of them. The sporting comes with 3 extended chokes. Sk, 1/2 and full.

I am very pleased it. If you just want the normal A612 synthetic, Gilsan Sports are going to be selling them at the Shooting Show in Feb for £350. They come with 3 flush chokes.

Got the same gun mate,it performs faultlessly,