let day

ezi bez

Hi pw massive, I have 2 guns left available for tomorrows walked up wild bird shoot, £100 for day bring own dinner and dog the ground is flat with cover and woodland species to shoot are pheasant , partridge , woodcock , duck, hare, rabbit , pigeon. Fox. All the birds are wild birds not released birds.

location is Thorne near Doncaster. pm if interested and ill give you address.

Atvb Aaron.

Watch this space because im thinking of doing 1or 2 more, as the 16th went very well considering a couple of lads came from work off nights and straight to mine for 8 came from London, by the time they finished, they were on there knee's. Annoying having to wait all time, but funny watching them in the sugarbeet, had 3 rolling rnd at same time priceless. Finnished on 26 head with everyone enjoying themselves , I do have photos but dont know how to get them off my phone and onto here, so apologies for that, but hey thats life cant all be a wizz kid with technology. Give me a spade or chainsaw any day. Atb Aaron