Sealed Bid Prizes for Charity Shoot

bakerboy

Hi Everyone out there in Pigeon Watch World.

Flycoy is holding a Charity Clay Shoot on Thursday 11th June at Kibworth.

He has 3 prizes that could perhaps raise more money by sealed bid than in a Raffle as they would suit the more serious Shooter rather than the Novices on the Charity Shoot.

1) 2 hour Trap Shooting Lesson with Claudio Capaldo at the A1 Shooting Ground Borehamwood. Claudio is one of the top traps Coaches in Europe The lesson will be held between a Wednesday and Friday

2) 2 hour Shooting at the A1 Shooting Ground Cartridges and Clays supplied (100 of Each) With Abbey Burton

3) Pheasant and Partridge Day held in Hatfield Hertfordshire, on a Wednesday walk one stand one 60+bird day including lunch, Must be BASC Insured.

Place your bids by PM to Flycoy, winner will be disclosed on Sunday 14th (but not the amount bid)

Many thanks to the mods and Teal for allowing this to be placed on the Forum.

Edited by bakerboy

What is the Charity BB ?

The Charity Shoot is in memory of a friend of Flycoy, who passed away recently Melanoma Cancer.

All monies go to the research arm of the Charity.

I will find the original post and add it to this reply.

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:46 PM

Hi All

A Couple of years ago I lost a close friend and avid pigeon shooter to Melanoma Cancer, we have arranged a charity clay shoot at Kibworth SG Market Harborough, Leicester on the 11th June at 10 am, for around 50 people.

I have 7 BASC coaches, including Bakerboy, giving their time and travel costs for free to help the shooters out as it is aimed at novices and occasional clay shooters, not trophy or prize hunting top clay shots.

although we have had a lot of promises for people coming we have not sold the tickets locally that we thought we would.

So, if any of you or your partners would like to come and have a go at the clays with some tuition from professional coaches, and get a gun fit check and eye dom etc off the guys while they are there.

The tickets are £50 per person including 40 clays, cartridges and buffet lunch, should be a good day and raise some money. the SG are helping too with reduced rates and we will be having a raffle for some good prizes at the end of the day £5 a ticket.

thanks for the space on here and hopefully I will get chance to put some faces to names.

ATB

Flycoy

Edited by bakerboy

The person that successfully bid for the Pheasant day has donated it back to the Charity.

Kevin (PW member) would like it to go to a Parent and Child.

I will speak with the Shoot captain, as the prize was for a single gun, and see what I can do.

Kevin made a most generous bid for the shoot and then to hand it back is doubly generous.

Only good can come out of this.

I will keep you all posted as to the outcome.

THANKS KEVIN