Daystate Air Ranger regulator removal

lockstockandbarrel

??????

Evo,

From what i read over the posts here, I and allot of other shooters of PCP are, I assume ( I know all about assumptions thanks) wondering how to remove the valve, as it seems to be a difficult task (for some anyway)

To help you out here Evo what I was hinting at is " If they were meant to be removed with ease by all and sundry, I would have thought that they would be knurled, or even have a nut attached to ease the removal )

There :)

It is an interface between the high volume reservoir, it controls the high volume of air to an easy to handle amount and pressure. Help smooth out the high to low pressure curve giving more shots. The hammer mechanism can be lighter too. Power output can be also controlled.

Evo,

From what i read over the posts here, I and allot of other shooters of PCP are, I assume ( I know all about assumptions thanks) wondering how to remove the valve, as it seems to be a difficult task (for some anyway)

To help you out here Evo what I was hinting at is " If they were meant to be removed with ease by all and sundry, I would have thought that they would be knurled, or even have a nut attached to ease the removal )

There :)

From what I read they are difficult to remove for a reason.

Mmmm I wonder why.

Dougy,i have read your reply and you still have not given me an answer to your post in red above, ???

please explain the " they are difficult to remove for a reason. " and " Mmmm I wonder why. " are you stating Daystate are doing something they should not ???

please don't be sarcastic Dougy as I only asked ???, do you know something we ALL don't or is this just guess work on your behalf ???.

IMO I think it is difficult to remove due to its excellent design ,,,,,,, but I may be wrong as " YOU will no doubt explain without sarcasm "

atb Evo

Evo,

I don't suspect for any reason that Daystate don't know what they are doing,far from it I think they manufacturer excellent air rifles, I would love one myself but I dont have a need at the moment for an air rifle.

My comment regards to the difficulty in removal of the regulator was to do with maybe a design in the installation, making it difficult to be removed by jo public, which may have been a business decision with regards to Daystate service crew, or it may have been made difficult to remove for safety reasons.

Maybe a call to Daysate for removal advice will help out with the answer, ?

Evo,

I don't suspect for any reason that Daystate don't know what they are doing,far from it I think they manufacturer excellent air rifles, I would love one myself but I dont have a need at the moment for an air rifle.

My comment regards to the difficulty in removal of the regulator was to do with maybe a design in the installation, making it difficult to be removed by jo public, which may have been a business decision with regards to Daystate service crew, or it may have been made difficult to remove for safety reasons.

Maybe a call to Daysate for removal advice will help out with the answer, ?

I totally agree bud, I have heard that the regulators are very difficult to work on and it should be given to a fully trained service engineer be it at daystate ( very expensive ) or at a reputable arms dealer, but I fully agree with what you said

cheers Evo