Beretta A391 Xtrema 3.5

njc110381

SOLD

I've been thinking over the last few days that I should sell my Xtrema :stupid:

It's a great gun for the field, but I'm just not getting out with it enough and it's worth too much to sit and look at. It's in good condition, with only a couple of very light scratches.

It's the black plastic stock model, with 28" barrel and fitted swivels. Comes with the original Beretta moulded case and chokes (I think the Cyl is missing, but 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and full are there) with key.

I'm putting it up for grabs at £700 (or reasonable offers below?), and I'll find out how much a dealer transfer is. Testing the water at the moment, it has to go but I'll be really sad to sell it! It's a lovely gun, and has even shot a couple of rounds of skeet with 24g shells without playing up. For a gun designed to handle 50g+ 3.5" magnum shells and steel loads, that's some seriously good engineering!

PM me if you're interested, I'll try to get some photos up later :stupid:

Hopefully some photos should be linked below :yes:

PIC_0116.jpg

PIC_0115.jpg

PIC_0114.jpg

PIC_0112.jpg

is it scg or fac ?? thanks :good:

I'm sure we've chatted about this in the past? I was going to get it upgraded and let you know how easy/difficult it was. At the moment, it's SGC proofed 2(3 2.5")+1. Not that it should be loaded with 3 in the mag, so more of a warning than a suggestion!

is it scg or fac ?? thanks :good:

I'm sure we've chatted about this in the past? I was going to get it upgraded and let you know how easy/difficult it was. At the moment, it's SGC proofed 2(3 2.5")+1. Not that it should be loaded with 3 in the mag, so more of a warning than a suggestion!

ok, didn't know it was the same one, as that was 6 mth ago..

cheers all the same.. :lol: T

I don't remember how much I paid for it, I think somewhere in the £5-600 area. I've had some tidying work done to it since, so figured that as I bought it second hand and haven't really used it much it should be worth at least what I paid for it? The offers seem to be coming in fairly consistantly at £450. I'm going to keep it unless they go up a bit, it's a nice gun and I don't need the money that badly. :good:

• 2 weeks later...
how much more :good::lol: :unsure:

I was hoping to get at least £600 for it. I understand now that they do appear for less, but mines in good condition and I'd rather keep it than sell it for less. Sorry if i'm being unrealistic, but that's what it's worth to me. There's no point selling it to replace it with a cheap gun that costs me nearly as much as I can sell a good one for! :unsure: