First decent day for a while

chrispti

Went up to a permission today just to see whats going on. The rape should be cut very soon :oops:

A field of rape right next to my permission has been cut and there were hundreds of pigeons floating around it, and I don't have permission to shoot it :lol: so with my back to the cut field and facing into the uncut rape field, I tucked myself away into a hedgerow to see if I could bag a few. :good:

Finished shooting about 5pm as I ran out of carts ??? then cleared up the downed birds from behind me in the cut field and picked up 53 and a crow :oops: lost a good few in the long stuff in front of me :) although I did manage to find about 10 of them :o

Used the 20b O/U hushpower with 30g 5 sub-sonics

Looking forward to my side being cut soon :o

post-11306-1247947850.jpg

Breasted, diced and put in the slow cooker with carrots, spuds and onions :)???

Sounds awful and very bad for you, Would you like me to consume most of the dish and do a report on the results? :oops:

You should try the Pigeon Stroganoff here >> http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...mp;#entry292870

I made it sometime last year and it was delicious :good:

Sounds awful and very bad for you, Would you like me to consume most of the dish and do a report on the results? :oops:

You should try the Pigeon Stroganoff here >> http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...mp;#entry292870

I made it sometime last year and it was delicious :oops:

:good:

Stroganoff looks gooood ??? . . . . copied and forwarded to my 'head chef' :)

how do u find the 20b O/U hushpower been thinking about getting one

sam

Excellent bit of kit mate, a bit on the heavy side so only really any good for pigeon shooting/decoying.

The 'hushpower' game carts are also very good, 30g 5s, fiber wad, sub-sonics produced by Gamebore. Have killed some real high birds with them too ???

Excellent bit of kit mate, a bit on the heavy side so only really any good for pigeon shooting/decoying.

The 'hushpower' game carts are also very good, 30g 5s, fiber wad, sub-sonics produced by Gamebore. Have killed some real high birds with them too ???

cheers mate what sort of price did it set you back if you dont mind me asking lol :)