air pro decoy

i have an air pro type decoy and have been useing it on a bouncer thats fine but i would lop around as if very drunk .this was due to the hole in the underside being way larger than the inserted pole...........so i made my pigeon a plug to reduce its hole size....................(NOW BEHAVE)

ORIGINAL HOLE

image012owy.jpg

BOUNCER POLE

image013ukd.jpg

NEW HOLE REDUCER

image014u.jpg

AND NOW NEW REDUCER AND POLE INSERTED

image015fuw.jpg

and here a very happy plastic pigeon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S06i7rb9ONA

i have an air pro type decoy and have been useing it on a bouncer thats fine but i would lop around as if very drunk .this was due to the hole in the underside being way larger than the inserted pole...........so i made my pigeon a plug to reduce its hole size....................(NOW BEHAVE)

ORIGINAL HOLE

image012owy.jpg

BOUNCER POLE

image013ukd.jpg

NEW HOLE REDUCER

image014u.jpg

AND NOW NEW REDUCER AND POLE INSERTED

image015fuw.jpg

and here a very happy plastic pigeon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S06i7rb9ONA

Can someone confirm if Skeet choke is ok for Macaw? :)
good mate ive been tryingto make similar far ages what did you make them from

I might have it we have two African greys one conner but I have been after one funny tale I wanted an African grey the misses came back " I have found one for you..,£800 lighter and what she didn't tell me he hates men ,, cursess later and BLOOD later it's her bird , I payed out!!! Women don't trust em!!! Anyway can you email over some pics and call me you moight have a home if the birds alright with manning etc and must like males!!!! Lol I will pm my number over tim

• 2 weeks later...

My Air Pro's have a different method of fixing to the one shown.

They have a plate fixed to the base, which has a tube, and a bolt to hold the rod from the bouncer. The bouncer rod is parallel to the decoy, whereas yours is at 90 degrees to it.

Used these decoys on bouncers and the magnet. Great on the magnet, but you have to give them a flick to start them off, while the magnet is rotating.

Some weren't keen on spinning at all, as the wings sometimes fouled on the body, so I added little bushes to the rod (either side of the body) to prevent this.

Same as all decoys, I find that they work well, on their day, but not everytime.

PESCA