Anyone got a nut?

Billy.

Unfortunately one of the big flaws with bipods is that I've noticed the bolts that hold the sprung legs tend to manage to unscrew themselves...

I found out the hard way and now have a bipod leg that really looks like it's about to ping off!

I've never got any nuts or bolts, let alone a decent tool kit, so could someone either direct me to the right size nut, or send me one?!

Thanks guys and don't forget to check your bipod too!! :good:

PS (I think it's a Harris... It's the one that springs open (to make it bigger) and needs compressing to make it smaller, with small discs to keep it at a certain height)

ok all i could find is a nylock nut,the threads do not protrude enough for the nut to lock,you can cut this nut down to match the other,but be damd sure you locktite them on,both of them, the size of nut is a 10-32,size 10 by 32 threads per inch,pm me your name and address and i'll send this one to you,if you dont like it then BAP should have these in stock....peter.

Unfortunately one of the big flaws with bipods is that I've noticed the bolts that hold the sprung legs tend to manage to unscrew themselves...

I found out the hard way and now have a bipod leg that really looks like it's about to ping off!

I've never got any nuts or bolts, let alone a decent tool kit, so could someone either direct me to the right size nut, or send me one?!

Thanks guys and don't forget to check your bipod too!! :good:

PS (I think it's a Harris... It's the one that springs open (to make it bigger) and needs compressing to make it smaller, with small discs to keep it at a certain height)

Bad enough a screw loose, but a nut as well..........