pigeon decoying stuff wanted

here iam

:hmm: Or reight lads i am setting up for pigeon shooting and need some gear i no i need a portable hide kit and have been looking at stealth nets what i need to no do i need a differant colour for winter shooting is that a daft question? also can some one tell me what decoys i need their seems to be so many differant types and prices all claiming to work miricales :P i ave been out a couple of times the guys were using a magnet with horse shoe shell deeks then adding shot birds to the pattern i have some cash but do not want to waste it buying the wrong thing sorry about my spelling double dutch is setting in i mean lager . Thanks Lads :P

Eyup mate pm me a contact number my shooting is going in a different direction so I've lots of stuff to get rid of,Hypaflaps,Sillosocks,Flocked and UV'd shells,unflocked but uv'd Hidefs,uv'd fullbodys,flocked peckers,new/unused flapper,new/unused magnet,and loads of other stuff.

Mike...

I would start of with some shell decoys either flocked, or fitted with the sillosocks jackets.

You don't really need a hide for every separate season, so go with a Stealth net, or an ex MoD camo net.

What you start with all depends on your budget.

If you can afford a rotary, I would get one, but also have a look at making your own bouncers and dead bird cradles, there are a few ideas in the DIY section.

Do a Search on this section on "starting out", as there have been quite a few very helpful threads in the past.

Flipping eck I never realised that I would get so much interest by saying I had some kit for sale.

so to all those who have emailed and pm'd,I offered the stuff to Here I Am so he gets first dibs on whatever,and I'll get in touch with those who have contacted me in order re: whatevers left.

Sorry to hijack the thread a bit.

Mike...