Small Syndicate

blunderbuss you are more than welcome to come with me whenever you like as long as i'm not working and your in the area then give me a shout i'm off work most mondays and tuesdays and on holiday at the moment until the 19th. I go away for 4 days in the morning though. I can't gaurantee pigeons but we have had a few around lately. If you are after rabbits i can pretty much gaurantee them at the moment.

I don't know which part of the cotswolds you are in but most of the land which i shoot on is around fairford hope this isn't too far.

If you take up this offer you will only be allowed to shoot on days when i'm there and have to be insured (farmer doesn't really like too many people being around think he was messed about a bit before).

As said in a previous post will find out a little more about the game syndicate as soon as i can as i would also like to join

nick

blunderbuss you are more than welcome to come with me whenever you like as long as i'm not working and your in the area then give me a shout i'm off work most mondays and tuesdays and on holiday at the moment until the 19th. I go away for 4 days in the morning though. I can't gaurantee pigeons but we have had a few around lately. If you are after rabbits i can pretty much gaurantee them at the moment.

I don't know which part of the cotswolds you are in but most of the land which i shoot on is around fairford hope this isn't too far.

If you take up this offer you will only be allowed to shoot on days when i'm there and have to be insured (farmer doesn't really like too many people being around think he was messed about a bit before).

As said in a previous post will find out a little more about the game syndicate as soon as i can as i would also like to join

nick

Now theres a generous offer :good: BB

I am genuinely bowled over by the generosity of people on here. Cheers guys. Time is a bit of an issue for me at the moment as I work away midweek and have overstretched myself with beating at the wekends. Come February I should have a bit more time to shoot. Nick I will be in touch, and Phil see you beating next Saturday.