AYA Yeoman 16 bore BLNE for sale

ochre

OK. Counting is not my strong suit but the 16 bore comes with approx. 320 6s which include a small number of 7s.

An interesting observation Sam - I'm not sure which model of AYA 16b BLNE it is, just assumed it would be a Yeoman. It's advertised on www.guntrader.co.uk for £275 which includes the cartridges.

As for defects, it has small sections of varnish missing from the stock and has had the stock butt profiled so that it is straighter as opposed to concave. This was done so that my wife could use it and the work was carried out by Graham Wainwright's stock smith in Northamptonshire. The barrels, foregrip and action have no defects that I am aware of. Obviously, if someone wishes to have further pics or would like to come and check it out you would be more than welcome.

It is for sale because my wife no longer shares my passion for shooting [not sure she ever did in fact!] :unsure:

Any other questions, please ask away.

Might sound odd but I want to raise funds for a semi-auto for shooting pigeons. I'm looking out for a reasonably priced Beretta Urika m/c camo with 28" barrels or sourcing a cheaper Baikal MP-153. These have had excellent reviews in a recent Italian gun mag. Test cycled 50,000 rounds through with intermittent water immersions and only problem was a spring snapped which was due to it not being refitted properly after cleaning. Apparently, it can cycle down to 24g loads with no problems. I want something I can shoot in really bad conditions with (pigeons/geese/duck etc.) and not have to worry about as much. I've been out with a 12b sbs Army & Navy sidelock ejector (my pride and joy and part of a matched pair) and fretted over it all day! Great gun but for posing and drives only.

Might sound odd but I want to raise funds for a semi-auto for shooting pigeons. I'm looking out for a reasonably priced Beretta Urika m/c camo with 28" barrels or sourcing a cheaper Baikal MP-153. These have had excellent reviews in a recent Italian gun mag. Test cycled 50,000 rounds through with intermittent water immersions and only problem was a spring snapped which was due to it not being refitted properly after cleaning. Apparently, it can cycle down to 24g loads with no problems. I want something I can shoot in really bad conditions with (pigeons/geese/duck etc.) and not have to worry about as much. I've been out with a 12b sbs Army & Navy sidelock ejector (my pride and joy and part of a matched pair) and fretted over it all day! Great gun but for posing and drives only.

Might sound odd but why dont you use the 16 g for shooting Pigeons and hone your skills a bit ?

I have 3 16 G,s all of which get regular use. In the right hands its a deadly tool.

Prince Charles apparently shares the same passion for the Gauge as I do he has a matched pair I believe.

I can shoot as well with the 16 as with my beretta semi auto.

Or are you blessed with multiple numbers of pigeons coming to the deeks in your area. :lol: :( B)

FM.

FM - I can always hone my skills more; it's a sign of someone that's still learning and improving. I've enjoyed using this 16b over the years but I want something different and on the cards are either an O/U to see if they are really a more precise tool than an sbs or a semi-auto with which I can compete with Marco for the maximum number of birds fired in a single outing :( Oh, Shawn, Marco and I had a stormer of a day today shooting around 100 pigeon. Only problem is that usually when I ask them to come into my kill zone they blank me!

!DRAMATIC REDUCTION! Pretty AYA 16b BLNE reduced from £275 to £180 with approx. 300 cartridges for quick sale. Also, almost unused BRNO 2-E-H .22 LR with a beech stock and brand new Hawke IR 3-9 x50mm scope, silencer and 10-round mag reduced to £150 for quick sale. The .22 LR needs new high mounts to accept larger objective lens. Please PM for images and further information. Quick sale as want to buy Beretta 687 Game gun for next decoying outing. ???