Where do you get your pellets

clone

in gun shop usually m8. :oops:

and i usually buy superpoint .22 :lol:

not sure who make them, there usually in a silver tin with blue top,

about £6 ish for 500. :rolleyes:

not the best on the market but i like them,

probably could do with trying some differant types myself, so come on gents post some advice please

i fire them through air arms S410k, and sometimes bsa supersport, :lol:

kipper :lol:

ok m8 if not woodies of wembley or park street guns i use www.uttings.com there great,in my .177 aas410k i use logun penetrators nd daystate ft.in my falcon fn_12 .22 i use RWS super h point and daystate ft,in the crosman ratcatcher RWS super h point and daystate ft .22,webley tempest .22 i use verminpell,sheridan eb17 .177 daystate ft.all brilliant pellets and always use napier power lube :rolleyes:

I get mine from Westtons in Brighton as pellets seem to be the only thing they dont rip you off on. Infact, thier pellet prices are really very good.

I always use Accupels in my Logun, they deliver a good clout and seldom miss the POI. In addition, the shiny silver backs alow you to see the pellets to target, when your lamping or have the sun behind you.

Regards,

Axe.

I would have to say shop around until you find the pellet that suits your gun best. Try as many as you can a PELLPAX is the best way to start. It contains 10 off of each type of pellet. There are other threads on this forum about the PELLPAX.

(OR COULD SOMEONE POST A LINK? Not that I'm lazy it's just I cant!)

When you have sorted the pellet out go to your local gunshop and get them there. They might order them for you if they don't stock them.

I am a firm believer in supporting you local shop when you can. They offer free advice which you can't get from an internet order service!

I got fair selection from my gun shop and have decanted them in to a small divided plasic box, you know the sort of thing, I find its great to have a selection to hand without lots of open tins. I use webley hustler needle points and domes, hobby flatheads (make a wizzing sound!) Daystate PE(?) expensive but nice, and Accupell nice but mucky. its great to see just how different they all are on the same target sheet! :rolleyes:

if you find crosmans messy or any other pellet in fact,take a plastic tub with a lid half fill with water (warm) add your pellets and then add a squirt of fairy liquid..swish them around and you will seee the swarf gathering in the bottom of the container take a plastic sieve and tip the pellets into it slowly rinse through with warm water and then take the ladies hairdryer...preferably without her knowing hehehe because we all know what this will lead to...then put the hair dryer on the pellets until they are dry and red hot..leave to cool down and if u use pellet lube put a few drops in the clean pellet tin NOT on the pellets,tip the pellets back in and away you go,clean barrels,no more dirty fingers and proven to be more accurate :rolleyes:

and if u use pellet lube put a few drops in the clean pellet tin NOT on the pellets,tip the pellets back in and away you go,clean barrels,no more dirty fingers and proven to be more accurate :oops:

.............. or for those with a springer, just spray the pellets with furniture polish. The silicon gives the same effect but does not lead to dieseling.

Sounds like a lot of fannying around but seems to work, or at least that's what the voices in my head say :rolleyes:

I buy mine ONLY at my local gun shop. I beleive STRONGLY in supporting my local Gun Shop. They offer a fantastic service and it would be a very sad thing to lose it.

Web sales places are 2 a penny and i beleive it is better to know and SEE who you are dealing with when buying guns or accesories :rolleyes:

Lord Geordie

I buy mine ONLY at my local gun shop. I beleive STRONGLY in supporting my local Gun Shop. They offer a fantastic service and it would be a very sad thing to lose it.

Web sales places are 2 a penny and i beleive it is better to know and SEE who you are dealing with when buying guns or accesories :rolleyes:

Lord Geordie

depending on what riflke your shooting with i think top of your to try list should be JSB EXACTS (webley lazadomes, daystate FT), AIR ARMS FIELD or crossman accupell.

as has been said i do try to support my local gun shop as much as possible when it comes top pellets not only to support them but also to have a good nose what rifles they have in at the time.

But if like me you have to drive for an hour to get there the local shop isnt always the best choice :lol:

I find that good service comes from JS RAMSBOTTOM,BAR (airgunbuyer.com) and a company called AIRAMMO, all easy to find on the net and all giving good customer service, and if you buy in bulk you can get some nice discounts as well :oops:

ROB :lol: