For Sale- Mint L/H Rapid mk2- Full setup - loads of extras

Here we have a mint L/H Rapid Mk2 .22 that comes with:

Simmons AETEC 3.8-12x44 px adjustable scope - brilliant optics (fitted and zeroed)

Hawke endurance 4-12x50 scope (loose plus original mounts)

Logun QGS Silencer - whisper quiet

400cc Bottle - no leaks

12 shot magazine

Anschutz trigger

Harris Bi-pod with Dr Bob Bottle clamp

Deluxe black tactical bag / shooting mat with 3 pockets that fits all the kit in

Carbine camo slip - ideal for carrying the rifle without the bi-pod fitted

Full tin of .22 Bisley mags

As you can see, (even though the pics do this stunning setup no justice)

This Rapid has had the barrel, bottle scope and silencer hydro-dipped with a stunning

carbon fibre finish and the stock finished in a matt black tactical finish at great expense.

This mk2 can run anywhere between 12-20ft lbs - the power can be adjusted at the rear of the the action with a

threaded bolt provided. This conversion was done professionally at great expense.

It really is unique - its extremely accurate and consistent too. An awesome full set-up for someone here

I have only recently got this rifle, but after a long hard think and with christmas coming round the corner

i am afraid it has to go -

There is easily £1200 worth of kit here and alot of time put into this rifle making it unique-

£700 for everything included here which is an excellent deal considering all the extras and mods included.

Face to face please

Please pm with any questions

Thanks - (all my pics arent loading up for some reason - says some are invalid -but can email )

post-20038-1259234825.jpg

post-20038-1259245526.jpg

post-20038-1259245532.jpg

Edited by soulshooter

Not to be trusted ?

i texted tony two guns in question and let him know that i did not want to accept his offer of a part exchange of his air arms s410 and 200 pounds

as i would rather sell the entire set up together

i let him know before he set off to come and meet me as i did not want to waste his time- hardly backing out at the last minute considering he lives in barnsley and i live in nottingham.

anyway- whats this about you sending me your money- i was going to meet you face to face?

i have good feedback on the bsa owners club website where i sold my old bsa ultra to tench 2 weeks ago and i invite anyone off this forum or any other forum to come and view this excellent rifle at my home

thanks for trying to conspire to not allow me to sell a great rifle though -

• 2 weeks later...

DO NOT TRUST THIS SELLER........ he got baned off air gun bbs for messing a bloke about with an air rifle.

taken form rapid7 owners club

Yep banned from the BBS, I too said my mind about the matter, he text back to say can kenny and mally wait till 10 oclock when he finishes work, they got there at 6, its frezzing cold, lads have been driving for a couple of hrs to do the 100mile trip only to be told by text cant do it , still at work, not a nice thing to do and i wouldnt like it happening to me, blokes a total KAK head and not to do deals with him at all.

• 2 months later...
hi mate, im new on here and just going through my fac, looking to buy rapid L/H and then up rate it to around 32ft lbs when i get my fac.

you still got the rapid set up for sale?

Freedy, read the other posts on this thread, namely:

now sold thanks

Followed by:

DO NOT TRUST THIS SELLER........ he got baned off air gun bbs for messing a bloke about with an air rifle.

taken form rapid7 owners club

Yep banned from the BBS, I too said my mind about the matter, he text back to say can kenny and mally wait till 10 oclock when he finishes work, they got there at 6, its frezzing cold, lads have been driving for a couple of hrs to do the 100mile trip only to be told by text cant do it , still at work, not a nice thing to do and i wouldnt like it happening to me, blokes a total KAK head and not to do deals with him at all.

The original poster was banned for being a scammer some time ago.

ZB