22, 23 ,24 December

Bigweed

There's always something wrong with the crossing,traffic backing up for up to 8 miles on the Essex side,and up to 5 miles on the Kent side,that's on a good day.About time the crossings were free,as promised when they had paid for themselves(which they have many times over!!) :look: :hmm:

Luckily I've only been caught once in a queue northbound. Queue was back to junction 3. I only ever join the southbound route from the A13 so that handy little slip road takes you right to the base of the bridge. I guess I've used that crossing 20 times this year..... and the application form for the Dartford Tag is still sat on my desk waiting to be filled in and sent off.... that's going to be my new year resolution. :good:

I realise that, but each trip over/under is 50p cheaper with the Tag. I can barely contain my rage when handing over £1.50 to the unsmiling disinterested ****. At least with the Tag I'll 'only' pay £1 and not need to have any contact/lower window/grimace.

The junction 5 queue must have been fun!

Edited by Peter De La Mare