single barrel 12g wanted

country-bumpkin

Off topic, but if you go for a single barrel 12 for a lady, be sure to use very light loads(24g or less, subsonics are good too) or it will kick like a mule and put her off most likely.

by the way just looked on gunstar (a gun classified ads site) and several on there for sale.

Edited by MMM

i have a decent astra s/b 12 i used to use it for dispatching foxes in snares and traps but have a new gun o/u takr that out mostly as i usualy see alot of pigeons and maggys on my walks, you can have it if your willing to travel to wigan haha

Off topic, but if you go for a single barrel 12 for a lady, be sure to use very light loads(24g or less, subsonics are good too) or it will kick like a mule and put her off most likely.

by the way just looked on gunstar (a gun classified ads site) and several on there for sale.

Not sure if I am out of line here but I totally agree with the comment above, a sigle will kick far worse than any other type of 12bore.

You would be far better off looking at 20 or even 28 bore over and unders, it doesn't matter how much lead she is putting up, its having the confidence to learn how to shoot well, without fear of a bruised face or tired arms. Or like MMM said, I doubt she will want to keep it up.