CUSTOM BUILT 30-06 RIFLE

musky

Hi!

I am addvertising this rifle for a friend. It is about a year old and has fired if you are lucky 300 shots but probably less. My mate spared no expence when he had this made. He is into deer stalking but this rifle would be a lot more suited on the range or long range bunny bashing or something like. I will try to list the rifles make up as best i can off his itemised reciept.

Black thumbhole accuracy international stock with adjustable cheekpiece £618

Remington black action £486

Blue printed action £215

Oversized recoil lug £28.50

Piccatinney rail £120

Jewel trigger £195

Jet z sound mod £280

RPA international profile heavy stainless barrel (and i meen its a heavy barrel) £650

Fluted £210

Threaded 19x1 £55

One thick butt spacer£5

Nighforce rings and topped with an 8-32x56 nxs

Fully proofed.

As you can work out this cost well over £ 4000 i think it works out more like £4500 and he is asking for offers in the region of £2800. Must be a bargain for someone. Theres also a set of lee deluxe dies and possibly some brass to goe with it. I have shot this rifle myself and it is very accurate. Photos can be sent to you via email. Cheers! Stephen

The barrel is from border barrells as for the make i'm not sure so would have to get my mate to find out. It was all made at border barrells and the gun is located in Cumbria. If i've missed anything else out please forgive my ignorance!

Cheers! Stephen

i know somebody who maybe interested in this could you email me a picture and copy the original listing ifo on there so i could forward it to him.

He is just about to order a custom made rifle so this could be just what he is after. Just out of curiousity why is this not suitable for deer stalking and more suitable for bunny bashing can't imagine would be a lot of bunny left after being hit with a 30-06

many thanks nick

Just out of curiousity why is this not suitable for deer stalking and more suitable for bunny bashing can't imagine would be a lot of bunny left after being hit with a 30-06

many thanks nick

i can only imagine the weight of the rifle, <_< having a 22.250 topping the scales at a tad over 12lb, definately not a stalking rifle either,

It does sound very good though, i'm tempted myself :mad::)