logun s-16

ronttuk

anyone know how to get my s-16 back up to 11.7 ft lbs as its dropped to 9.8 ft lbs thanks guys

Go to a Gunsmiths. Not worth messing around with yourself if you are not sure what to do.

Axe thinks he might have the same problem and posted a similar thread on Friday. Have a word with him, he might have heard something.

I was under the inpression that the penatrators were designed for use in FAC rifles. I'm not sure if they would have much effect in reducing the power output, due to the way a PCP works.

Have you tried Accupels, Logun recomend them in the s-16 and thats what I use. I havent had any problems with them yet.

Regards,

Axe.

if using the 16.0g logun penetrators in your s16 you should get a higher ftlb/fps reading over a chronograph,as the pellet is heavier you get more power in pcp rifles and lightweight pellets in springers,as its a s16 and they do have seal problems,have you checked the o-ring seal on the bottle to make sure that is not leaking? as for penetrators the magazines do not really like these pellets, i have used accupells and verminpells to great affect,simon gibbons at logun will direct you in the right direction hope this is of some help :(