NV rig

buster321c

Keep an eye out on Fleebay. There's been a huge influx of NV kit and some actually looks ok.

Bit out of your price bracket, but this little beauty has popped up on the bay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT well worth keeping an eye on as they're nearly £2000 new.

Edited by harfordwmj

Yes i saw that , and yes , out of my price range . At this stage , NV is something i know very little about , so im just easing my way in , if you know what i mean . Like i say , im after something that will be fairly decent ( even at a low price ) but will enable me to know if im going to stay with NV , or go back to the lamp . Ive seen the Yukon set ups for abput £250 , any good?

Yes i saw that , and yes , out of my price range . At this stage , NV is something i know very little about , so im just easing my way in , if you know what i mean . Like i say , im after something that will be fairly decent ( even at a low price ) but will enable me to know if im going to stay with NV , or go back to the lamp . Ive seen the Yukon set ups for abput £250 , any good?

I would say if buying second hand make sure you look at the unit 1st and try it out, most s/hand stuff on the ebay site is naff, the ps22 is ok but you do have a parallax error with the unit, one of the other shooting sites had a big thread on it but it got pulled as usual, because of your budget i think a cobra merlin might be the best you will do, ok out to 70 to 90 yards with a good ir laser and on a good night, hope this helps

Im after a night vision rig. I want something worth having , decent like , not something that can`t really do what its supposed to . Ideally it will have the adapters to attach to a rifle / scope , and be in good working order , cheers Buster .

Hello Buster321c .

I just wanted to point out that ive placed an ad in the guns for sales section for my heavily customized Ruger 10/22 with my night vision scope , all the details of both rifle and scope are included in the ad , please feel free to get in touch if you should have any further questions mate .

All the very best .

Andy .