We could of shot alot more

Shotgunspud

Spud did not break the law as he played on the safe side and used non-toxic shot. :oops:

The law is as follows...

For all wildfowl you must use non-toxic shot in England and Wales. EVEN IF YOU ARE IN FIELDS!

In Scotland if you are shooting over fields and not wetland or water then you can use lead. and in Northern Ireland

FM :lol:

just thought I'd add that :rolleyes:

When in a hole, know when to stop digging. I was reading your post mate. The law does not say "you must use steel over wetlands." It says you must use non toxic shot.

Neither I nor any one else I`ve spoken to have ever heard the term "park land", in the context of non toxic shot before, and it is not mentioned in any legislation. Out of curiosity, what do you believe "park land" to be.

It`s good that you always use steel on ducks and geese, even if you don`t know why, that way you won`t fall foul of the law.

For someone who appears to be setting himself up as a sporting agent, good luck with that by the way, I hope you make a lot of money at it, your knowledge of the fundamental legislative building blocks of the business you may be entering is lamentable. I sincerely hope your grasp of such things as shooting seasons, shootable species and your boundaries is better than your grasp of the use of non toxic shot.

" I ALWAYS USE STEEL ON DUCKS AND GEESE do I not?? "

Good question, :rolleyes:

thats the trouble with steel shot, all ducks and geese bleed a lot when you use it,

Well done with the shooting it sounds like you could have shot a lot more, you must have plenty of canadas to shoot in that area.

Good reply MP :oops:

When in a hole, know when to stop digging. I was reading your post mate. The law does not say "you must use steel over wetlands." It says you must use non toxic shot.

Neither I nor any one else I`ve spoken to have ever heard the term "park land", in the context of non toxic shot before, and it is not mentioned in any legislation. Out of curiosity, what do you believe "park land" to be.

It`s good that you always use steel on ducks and geese, even if you don`t know why, that way you won`t fall foul of the law.

For someone who appears to be setting himself up as a sporting agent, good luck with that by the way, I hope you make a lot of money at it, your knowledge of the fundamental legislative building blocks of the business you may be entering is lamentable. I sincerely hope your grasp of such things as shooting seasons, shootable species and your boundaries is better than your grasp of the use of non toxic shot.

Mate you need a pat on the back well done!!

My father is the agent and if people on this site want help finding shooting i can help and have done already, as for your comments on park land i mean farms glass lands!! other members seem to no what i am on about.

But i am glad you have had your say on your toxic steel point again well done!! I have always used steel like i said and did say to ask before going but glad your about two help us with that one.

by the way my father has been running shoots and days shooting for over 25years and 90 days a year shooting sold brings him that luck you were on about and money!! so i think i will stick with has knowing of shooting over yours....

Glad my post gave you something to do today!! or you could try jumping in that hole of yours.

Again thanks to the rest of you that enjoyed my post i did try, off to Wales tomorrow Ducks and Geese again and too cock days nice invites, i will let you no how i get on...maybe give your man a bit more to go on in my next post.

Edited by Shotgunspud

He has also said more times he uses steel, there is a mix up somewhere. Fairly new to the site and reading around there are always people who assume a **** up at the first instance instead of giving people the benefit of the doubt. Also, if something was done wrong, I don't think any report would go anywhere as a few jumbled words hardly forms 'evidence'.