Pigeons with Will Beasley?

Hi all has anyone been out with Will Beasley lately and what was the shooting like? Thinking of giving it a go what are your thoughts?

Cheers

Hi i went out for a day with his Phill beasley last year and i had a cracking day shot just under 200 and my mate shot just over 200 he was a few fields over. they sorted every thing out for us and kept intouch all day to make sure things were going ok the battery on the magnet started to run out so i gave phill a ring five minute's latter he was there with a new one. I personaly had a great day and intend to sort out another day this year with a few mates if we get time. :yes::P:good: And befour every one starts saying they would not pay for pigeon shooting i have over 3000 acres i can shoot pigeon over but its nice to go some where different for a change and let some one else do all the hard work for you.

Hi i went out for a day with his Phill beasley last year and i had a cracking day shot just under 200 and my mate shot just over 200 he was a few fields over. they sorted every thing out for us and kept intouch all day to make sure things were going ok the battery on the magnet started to run out so i gave phill a ring five minute's latter he was there with a new one. I personaly had a great day and intend to sort out another day this year with a few mates if we get time. :yes::P:good: And befour every one starts saying they would not pay for pigeon shooting i have over 3000 acres i can shoot pigeon over but its nice to go some where different for a change and let some one else do all the hard work for you.

Been with Will a few times and i agree plenty of pigeon shooting on my own patch but as you say its nice for someone else to do all the running about...

Hi i went out for a day with his Phill beasley last year and i had a cracking day shot just under 200 and my mate shot just over 200 he was a few fields over. they sorted every thing out for us and kept intouch all day to make sure things were going ok the battery on the magnet started to run out so i gave phill a ring five minute's latter he was there with a new one. I personaly had a great day and intend to sort out another day this year with a few mates if we get time. :blink: :blink: :yes: And befour every one starts saying they would not pay for pigeon shooting i have over 3000 acres i can shoot pigeon over but its nice to go some where different for a change and let some one else do all the hard work for you.

id love to some day how do i go on.

Hi i went out for a day with his Phill beasley last year and i had a cracking day shot just under 200 and my mate shot just over 200 he was a few fields over. they sorted every thing out for us and kept intouch all day to make sure things were going ok the battery on the magnet started to run out so i gave phill a ring five minute's latter he was there with a new one. I personaly had a great day and intend to sort out another day this year with a few mates if we get time. :beer::lol::stupid: And befour every one starts saying they would not pay for pigeon shooting i have over 3000 acres i can shoot pigeon over but its nice to go some where different for a change and let some one else do all the hard work for you.

Hi,

What was you charged if you don't mind me asking.

Cheers