what gun to buy next?

lowlander

once i have fixed the s400 that i brought the other day i think im going to sell both of them complete with scopes and silencers, which im hoping will get me approx 500-600 quid, i am planning on buying another gun with this money but dont know what to get at all :good: i was thinking about a new s410 but wondered what you all thought first :good:

lowlander

if you get more than 600 quid then take a look at the webley venom sidewinder range, bsa r-10 or even a ripley. with 600 pounds you have a whole world of posibilities and although there great guns, s410s can get abit boring after a while. im saving up for a webley venom sidewinderk as they look great: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIaQPMGJiHs

How long is a piece of string really. Depends on what you want to spend and what "fits" you.

Personally, id go for a 2nd hand s410. You can pick them a nice one up for £350->£400 for the whole kit. They are really accurate, light, loads of shots and ive not really heard of many problems with them.

I was in a similar boat a few years back trying to decide what to go for. I opted for the s410 in carbine. I found the hw100 felt too heavy for me, and the theoben was out of my price range. Ive been very pleased with my choice. Ive put 1500 pellets or more through mine now and its deadly accurate out to 45yards. Ive had no end of bunnies with it.

But, if you have the cash, then id seriously checkout both the hw100 and theoben, they are both cracking rifles.